View:
SEC FORM 4 SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Broom Colin MD

(Last) (First) (Middle)
1000 CONTINENTAL DRIVE
SUITE 600

(Street)
KING OF PRUSSIA PA 19406

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Nabriva Therapeutics plc [ NBRV ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
X Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
Chief Executive Officer
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
01/31/2018
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Options (1) 01/31/2018 A 200,000 (2) 01/31/2028 Ordinary Shares 200,000 $0.00 200,000 D
Restricted Stock Units (3) 01/31/2018 A 67,500 (4) 01/31/2021 Ordinary Shares 67,500 $0.00 67,500 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. The exercise price is $6.47 per share.
2. The option award was granted on January 31, 2018. Vesting began on January 31, 2018 and ends on January 31, 2022. Twenty-five percent (25%) of the option award will vest on the one (1) year anniversary of the date of grant, and the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) of the option award will vest on a monthly pro-rata basis over the remaining vesting period.
3. The restricted stock units shall convert into ordinary shares on a one-for-one basis upon vesting of the units.
4. Vesting of the restricted stock unit award is subject to U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") approval of a new drug application ("NDA") for lefamulin. Fifty percent (50%) of the restricted stock unit award will vest upon FDA approval of an NDA for lefamulin, and the remaining fifty percent (50%) of the restricted stock unit award will vest on the one (1) year anniversary of such approval. If the FDA does not approve an NDA for lefamulin within two years of the grant date, the the restricted stock unit award will terminate in full.
/s/ Robert Crotty, by power of attorney 02/02/2018
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.