View:
SEC FORM 4 SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Gelone Steven P.

(Last) (First) (Middle)
1000 CONTINENTAL DRIVE
SUITE 600

(Street)
KING OF PRUSSIA PA 19406

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Nabriva Therapeutics plc [ NBRV ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
President and COO
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
08/02/2018
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (1) 08/02/2018 A 7,500 (2) 08/02/2028 Ordinary Shares 7,500 $0.00 7,500 D
Restricted Stock Units (3) 08/02/2018 A 32,000 (4) 01/31/2020 Ordinary Shares 32,000 $0.00 32,000 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. The exercise price is $2.49 per share.
2. The option award was granted on August 2, 2018. Vesting began on July 24, 2018 and ends on July 24, 2022. Twenty-five percent (25%) of the option award will vest on July 24, 2019, and the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) of the option award will vest on a monthly pro-rata basis over the remaining vesting period.
3. The restricted stock units shall convert into ordinary shares on a one-for-one basis upon vesting of the units.
4. The restricted share units were granted on August 2, 2018, and are subject to vesting as follows: 50% will vest upon certification by the board of directors of the receipt of approval by the United States Food and Drug Administration (the "FDA") of a new drug application for lefamulin, and 50% will vest on the first anniversary of such certification by the board of directors, provided, in each case, that the registrant is performing services to Nabriva Therapeutics plc on the applicable vesting dates. If the FDA does not approve a new drug application for lefamulin by January 31, 2020, the restricted share units will terminate in full.
/s/ Gary L. Sender, by power-of-attorney 08/03/2018
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.